The Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 is just a few steps away, which means that the fans wanting to attend matches at stadium must start preparations now so they can grasp tickets. A total of 34 matches will be played by the HBL Pakistan Super League across four Pakistan venues. In Karachi, nine matches will be played. In Lahore, fourteen matches will be played. In Multan, also three matches will be played and in Rawalpindi, eight matches will be played. In this article, you will see the updated PSL 5 2020 points table.
PSL Points Table 2020
- M: The number of matches played.
- W: The number of matches won.
- L: The number of matches lost.
- T: The number of matches tied.
- N/R: The number of matches abandoned.
- PT: Number of points awarded.
- NRR: Net Run Rate
PSL Points Table will be updated frequently.
PSL 2020 Teams Squad
The PSL 5 Squad where all of the players and their captains are cited today the brand new team that’s added by no captain or players.
Karachi Kings Squad 2020
Lahore Qalanders Squad 2020
Multan sultans Squad 2020
Quetta Gladiators Squad 2020
Peshawar Zalmi Squad 2020
Islamabad United Squad 2020
In the group stage of PSL 2020, Two-points will be awarded to the winner of the match. One-point will be awarded to both teams if the match ended on no-result. Teams will be awarded 0 points for the loss this year PSL. If the match ends on a tie then Super over will decide the winner of the match. If super over also ends on a tie then the team with most boundaries wins the match. The teams in the PSL points table will be ranked according to the following criteria.
- The team with a higher number of points in the group stage will be top in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are equal on points in the group stage then the team with a better run rate will be top in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are equal on points in the group stage and have the same net run rate then the team with the highest number of wins will be top in the PSL points table.
- If two teams are still equal on points in the group stage then the results of the head to the head meeting will decide the top position in the PSL points table.
The top 4 teams in the points table will go into the next round of the tournament. If any playoff match is tied then super over will determine the winner. If super over the result is also a tie then the team which finished highest in the points table in the group stage will advance to the next stage of the tournament.
The first match of the PSL 2020 will be played between Islamabad United and Quetta Gladiators. No one can predict the result of the match as both teams have a good squad. The performance of both teams will determine the winner of the first match.